Monday, June 11, 2012

Prepping for San Diego Comic Con!

Finally! After years of talking about it, and a lots of work I'll be at this years epic 2012 San Diego Comic Con in July!  I'll be there for several reasons and possibly in several locations. First off I'm going as a rep for the ILM Art Dept along with several of my co-workers. I'll also be helping promote the new "Nuthin' but Mech" book from Design Studio Press. I'll also be showing and even selling some custom mini poster prints of some of my work in the NBM book and some copies of my Gnomon DVD series. I hope to be teasing you with a few images of those posters and other work in the coming weeks.


     So if you're one of the lucky hardcore thousands to be there, stop by and say hello and even take home a signed print and/or DVD! 

2 comments:

Dave Chow Illustrations said...

Enjoy the SDCC! It's times like this I wish CCS still had their booth there.

Dave Chow Illustrations said...

Enjoy the SDCC! It's times like these that I wish CCS still had their booth there.

 

Amazing Web Counter
Verizon DSL Service